Saturday, September 12, 2015

14 years have flown by.  It snuck on me yesterday and I was surprised.  I think that a lot of people have forgotten...
Then I look on Facebook and am immediately overwhelmed by the pictures and videos.  I don't know anyone affected personally by the attacks but I did pause and reflect on what I was doing that day.

It would be nice if the country could come together again as they did then.  We are so divided now.

If you read this, leave a note on where you were that day...

2 comments:

  1. I was working at BOA downtown St Louis and we were instructed to log out of our computers and go home, where we could be safe and morn with others. I think we are divided because people are just not ready for the responsibility of friendships. I am a very friendly person but it is really hard to find friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain Angel. I have more acquaintances than I do friends.

    ReplyDelete