Friday, September 25, 2015

A Pope for all...

I am not a Catholic, nor do I wish to become one.  With that being said, I am impressed with Pope Francis.  Of all the Pontiffs that I have heard before, he is the most humane, likeable, and believable.  I appreciate his positions on current events and how he is handling old ones.  He brings a calm, quiet, voice to an otherwise loud world and makes people listen.  He is bringing energy back to the church and outside of the church with his viewpoints. 

My favorite is his forgiveness for women that have had abortions.  Mistakes are made and he is allowing them to come back in. 

I believe that he will be remembered as one of the best.

1 comment:

  1. Religion holds a special place in my heart on all levels. We all need to realize no-one is perfect. I agree with you on the Pope being remembered for his warm heart!

    ReplyDelete