Saturday, October 31, 2015

Howl-o-ween

This is my favorite time of the year!  The weather is just right, the air smells like bonfires, and fall colors are glorious!  Tonight will be fun because I get to see the little people dressed up.  They are so cute.
My children and I cut pumpkins and have a contest to see which one is best.  Of course, The OSU pumpkin is mine...
Tonight, we are changing our routine.  My son and I are going to see a concert in St. Louis.  Twenty One Pilots is playing at the Chafitz Arena.  I hope that I am not disappointed for skipping candy duty...
I hope that everyone has a safe Halloween tonight.


2 comments:

  1. Going to a concert was a great idea. I am at home giving out candy on your behalf. :) I have seen more walking dead characters, than I can stand. Spiderman is awesome this year and the pope. Enjoy your concert. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pumpkins! We did pumpkin carving last year. I thought mine was the best between my brother, sister and myself. Pumpkin carving is a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete